Publications (as on Apr 2015):
SCOPUS h-index : 14.0
Google Scholar i10-index : 19.0
Papers published in reputed journals: > 60
Books published: 1
General articles published: 2
Presentations at various scientific events: > 100
Seminar/Symposium/Conference/Workshop conducted (as a secretary/coordinator) : 8
- Sivakumar D, Surapaneni KM, Prabhu PC, Hari N, Thiruvasagam P, Rajasekaran M and Sivaraman T - Evaluation of the anticancer properties of the
predicted hBaxBH3-mimetic compound 2-hydroxy-3,5-dinitrobenzamide in a mammary carcinogenesis-induced rat model RSC Advances (2016), 6, 2854-2869.
- Richa T and Sivaraman T - Computational analyses of cryptic intermediates in the native unfolding pathways of barnase
and thioredoxin Biologia (2015), 70, 420-427.
- Gorai B, Arasu P and Sivaraman T - Unfolding stabilities of two structurally similar proteins as probed by temperature-induced
and force-induced molecular dynamics simulations J. Biomol. Struct. Dyn. (2015), 33(9), 2037 - 2047.
- Anthony J, Rangamaran VR, Gopal D, Shivasankarasubbiah KT, Thilagam ML, Peter Dhassiah M, Padinjattayil DS, Valsalan VN,
Manambrakat V, Dakshinamurthy S Sivaraman T,
Ramalingam K - Ultraviolet and 5′Fluorodeoxyuridine Induced Random Mutagenesis in Chlorella vulgaris and Its
Impact on Fatty Acid Profile: A New Insight on Lipid-Metabolizing Genes and Structural
Characterization of Related Proteins Mar. Biotechnol. (2015), 17(1), 66 - 80.
- Richa T and Sivaraman T- OneG–Vali: A Webserver for detecting, estimating and validating cryptic
intermediates of proteins under native conditions. RSC Adv. (2014), 4(68), 36325-36335.
- Sivakumar D, Hari N and Sivaraman T - Computational analyses on delineating specificity of 2-hydroxy-3,5-dinitrobenzamide,
a BH3-mimetic, towards anti-apoptotic proteins Bangladesh J. Pharmacol.
(2014), 9(3), 307-311.
- Rathnakar Reddi KVN, Rajesh SS, Narendra K, Jangala S, Reddy PCO, Satya AK, Sivaraman T and Sekhar AC- In vitro anti-venom potential of various
jatropha extracts on neutralizing cytotoxic effect induced by phospholipase A2 of crude venom from indian cobra (naja naja). Bangladesh J. Pharmacol.
(2014), 9(1), 22-28.
- Richa T and Sivaraman T- Cooperative unfolding units and metastable states of cytochrome c551 from Pseudomonas aeruginosa under native conditions,
J. Pharm. Sci. and Res. (2014), 6(3), 144-147.
- Gottumukkala G, Gorai B and Sivaraman T - Structural stabilities of two homologous proteins from Naja naja atra
as examined by molecular dynamics simulations, Res. J. Pharm. Biol. Chem. Sci. (2014), 5(3), 1854-1861.
- Das P, Richa T and Sivaraman T - A computational strategy for predicting residue-specific stabilities of cardiotoxin III, an all
β-sheet protein, Res. J. Pharm. Biol. Chem. Sci. (2014), 5(3), 1824-1831.
- Richa T and Sivaraman T - Structural stability and folding pathways of proteins under native conditions as monitored by hydrogen/deuterium
(H/D) exchange methods, Int. J. Res. Pharm. Sci. (2013), 4(4), 550-562.
- Rajesh SS, Elango V and Sivaraman T- In vivo studies on detoxifying actions of
aqueous bark extract of Prosopis cineraria against crude venom from Indian cobra (Naja naja),
Bangladesh J. Pharmacol. (2013), 8, 395-400.
- Rajesh SS, Gorai B and Sivaraman T- Computational designing of novel inhibitors to Bcl-B, an anti-apoptotic protein,
using fragment-based drug designing approach, Rom. Biotechnol. Lett. (2013), 18(5), 8613-8621.
- Gorai B and Sivaraman T- Unfolding stabilities of two paralogous proteins from Naja naja naja (Indian cobra) as probed by molecular dynamics simulations,
Toxicon (2013), 72, 11-22.
- Gorai B and Sivaraman T- Characterization of a partially structured intermediate of cardiotoxin VI from Naja naja atra at high temperature,
J. Pharm. Sci. and Res. (2013), 5(5), 103-106.
- Sivakumar D, Gorai B and Sivaraman T- Screening efficient BH3-mimetics to hBcl-B by means of peptidodynmimetic method,
Mol. Biosyst. (2013), 9(4), 700-712.
- Rajesh SS and Sivaraman T- Cheminformatic designing of de novo inhibitors to 3-methyl adenine DNA glycosylase I (LiTagA)
from Leptospira interrogans serovar lai strain 56601, Med. Chem. Res. (2013), 22(7), 3434-3443.
- Sivakumar D, Richa T, Rajesh SS, Gorai B and Sivaraman T- In Silico methods for designing antagonists to anti-apoptotic
members of Bcl-2 family proteins Mini Rev. Med. Chem. (2012), 12(11), 1144-1153.
- Sivakumar D and Sivaraman T- Designing of de novo dual inhibitors for Bcl-XL and Mcl-1 of Bcl2-family proteins by computational methods,
IEEE-International Conference on Advances in Engineering, Science and Management, ICAESM-2012, art. no. 6216310 , 174-178.
- Richa T and Sivaraman T- CIntX: A software tool for calculating the intrinsic exchange rates of labile protons in proteins,
J. Pharm. Sci. and Res. (2012), 4(6), 1852-1858.
- Richa T and Sivaraman T- OneG: A computational tool for predicting cryptic intermediates in the unfolding
kinetics of proteins under native conditions, PLoS ONE (2012),
- Rajesh SS and Sivaraman T- TFTX: A computational tool for predicting subfamilies of three-finger
toxins from the venoms of elapid snakes, J. Pharm. Sci. and Res. (2011), 3(12), 1612-1618.
- Richa T and Sivaraman T- META: A computational tool for predicting metastable states in the folding pathways of proteins,
J. Pharm. Sci. and Res. (2011), 3(9), 1486-1490.
- Sivakumar D and Sivaraman T- In Silico designing and screening of lead compounds to NS5-methyl transferase of dengue viruses.
Medicinal Chemistry ,(2011), 7(6), 655-662.
- Sivakumar D,Aashis R, and Sivaraman T- In Silico Rationalization for the differential bioavailability of ABT-737 and ABT-263 that antagonise
the anti-apoptotic proteins J. Pharm. Sci. & Res. ,(2011), 3(4), 1141-1145.
- Bernardo PH, Sivaraman T, Wan KF, Xu J, Krishnamoorthy J, Song CM, Tian L, Chin JS, Lim DS, Mok HY, Yu VC, Tong JC and Chai CL- Synthesis of a rhodanine-based compound library targeting Bcl-XL and Mcl-1. Pure Applied Chemistry,(2011), 83(3), 723-731.
- Bernardo PH, Sivaraman T, Wan KF, Xu J, Krishnamoorthy J, Song CM, Tian L, Chin JS, Lim DS, Mok HY, Yu VC, Tong JC and Chai CL- Structural insights into the design of small molecule inhibitors that selectively antagonize Mcl-1. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, (2010), 53, 2314-2318.
- Bernardo PH, Wan K,Sivaraman T, Xu J, Moore FK, Hung AW, Mok HYK, Yu VC and Chai CLL- Structure- Activity Relationship Studies of phenanthridine-based Bcl-XL inhibitors. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry.(2008), 51, 6699-6710.
- Hsieh HC, Kumar TKS, Sivaraman T and Yu C- Refolding of a small all β-sheet protein proceeds with accumulation of kinetic intermediates. Arch. Biochem. Biophys.(2006), 447, 147-154.
- Sivaraman T, C. B. Arrington and A. D. Robertson- Kinetics of Unfolding and folding from amide proton exchange in native ubiquitin. Nature Struct. Biol.(2001), 8, 331-333.
- Sivaraman T and A. D. Robertson- Kinetics of Conformational Fluctuations by EX1 Hydrogen Exchange in Native Proteins in Meth. Molec. Biol. (Protein Structure, Stability, and Folding) Humana press, New Jersey, (2001), 168, 193-214.
- Kumar TKS, Sivaraman T, and Yu C- Probing the structure, function, dynamics and folding of snake venom cardiotoxins. ACS Symposium Series (Natural and selected synthetic toxins), (2000), 745, 222-248.
- Sivaraman T, Kumar TKS, Hung KW and Yu C- Comparison of the structural stability of two homologous toxins isolated from the Taiwan cobra (Naja naja atra) venom. Biochemistry(2000), 39, 8705-8710.
- Sivaraman T, Kumar TKS, Tu YT, Wang W, Lin WY, Chen HM and Yu C- Secondary structure formation is the earliest structural event in the refolding of an all β-sheet protein. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. (1999), 260, 284-288.
- Sivaraman T, Kumar TKS and Yu C - Investigation of the structural stability of cardiotoxin analogue III from Taiwan cobra (Naja naja atra) using hydrogen-deuterium exchange kinetics. Biochemistry(1999), 38, 9899-9905.
- Sivaraman T, Kumar TKS, Tu YT, Peng HJ and Yu C- Structurally homologous toxins isolated from Taiwan cobra (Naja naja atra) differ in their structural stability. Arch. Biochem. Biophys.(1999), 363, 107-115.
- Sivaraman T, Kumar TKS, Chang DK, Lin WY and Yu C- Events in the kinetic folding pathway of a small, all β-sheet protein. J. Biol. Chem.(1998), 273, 10181-10189.
- Sivaraman T, Kumar TKS, P. W. Yang and Yu C- Cardiotoxin - like basic protein (CLBP) from Taiwan cobra (Naja naja atra) is not a cardiotoxin. Toxicon (1997), 35, 1367-1371.
- Sivaraman T, Kumar TKS, Jayaraman G, Han CC and Yu C- Characterisation of a partially structured state in an all β-sheet protein. Biochem. J. (1997), 321, 457-464.
- Sivaraman T, Kumar TKS and Yu C- Destabilization of native tertiary structural interactions is linked to helix-induction by 2,2,2-trifluoroethanol in proteins. Int. J. Biol. Macromol. (1996), 19, 235-239.
Sivaraman T and Vijaykumar D - Biochemical Techniques, Priya Publications, Karur, Tamilnadu, India.